You are not logged in.

Announcement

we want just ice

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2016-12-10 03:13:13

cherry452

with 27 seconds remaining in overtime

RALEIGH, N.C. - Jay McClement has left the Toronto Maple Leafs to sign a one-year deal with the Carolina Hurricanes. McClement will make $1 million during the 2014-15 season. "Jay is a veteran centreman who is proficient in the faceoff circle," Carolina general manager Ron Francis said in a statement. "Hell also provide elements of consistency and leadership for our club." The 31-year-old McClement played the past two seasons for the Leafs and had 12 goals and 15 assists during his time in Toronto. A native of Kingston, Ont., McClement led the Leafs with a faceoff percentage of 53.6 this past year. The Hurricanes also signed forward Greg Nemisz to a one-year, two-way contract Wednesday. The deal will pay Nemisz $600,000 in the NHL or $100,000 in the American Hockey League for the 2014-15 season. Carolina also agreed to terms on an one-year, two-way contract with forward Zach Boychuk. The deal will pay the 24-year-old $600, 000 at the NHL level and $200, 000 at the AHL level. Boychuk played in 11 games with the Hurricanes during the 2013-2014 season, scoring one goal while adding three assists in 11 games. He spent most of his time with the Charlotte Checkers of the AHL where he scored 36 goals and added 38 assists in 69 games.  Vlade Divac Jersey .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. Oscar Robertson Kings Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic … gs-Jersey/ . When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea. Vlade Divac Kings Jersey .ca MLB Power Rankings, the third consecutive week that the As have held top spot and the third straight week that they have been one ahead of the Toronto Blue Jays. Swingman Chris Webber Jersey . -- Brandon Hope stopped 46 shots and Kurtis MacDermid scored with 27 seconds remaining in overtime as the Owen Sound Attack edged the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.MONTREAL -- Two-time major champion Li Na pulled out of the Rogers Cup and the U.S. Open on Thursday because of a knee injury she said has bothered her for several months. The only tennis player from China to win a Grand Slam singles title also withdrew from next months hard-court tournament in Cincinnati. "I wanted to let all of my great fans know that unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from the upcoming WTA events in Montreal and Cincinnati, as well as the US Open," she said in a statement released by Tennis Canada. "Since March, I have been struggling with my knee and it is just not where I need it to be in order to play at the highest level. My medical team has advised me that I need to take some time off to rest my knee so it heals. "I look forward to getting back on the court this fall in Wuhan and Beijing." Li played in the last four editions of the Rogers Cup. In 2012, she reached the final in Montreal before falling to Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic. As a result of the withdrawal, Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Quee.dddddddddddd, becomes the fifth seed at the Aug. 1-10 tournament at Uniprix Stadium. Shell get a first-round bye along with the other top eight seeds. Also Thursday, tournament organizers announced that Yvonne Meusburger of Austria will miss the event and American players Barbora Zahlavova Strycova and Alison Riske will enter the main draw. The official draw will be held Friday and the qualification rounds begin Saturday. Li did not specify which knee was injured, but she played with her right knee taped up at Wimbledon, her most recent tournament. The U.S. Open begins Aug. 25. Li won the Australian Open in January for her second major title. She also won the 2011 French Open. In May, Li lost in the first round of the French Open, beaten by a player ranked 103rd. At Wimbledon in June, Li bowed out in the third round. On Wednesday, 14-time major champion Rafael Nadal announced he hurt his right wrist in practice and would miss the Rogers Cup in Toronto and the Cincinnati event, although he holds out hope of defending his title at the U.S. Open. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

2016-12-10 03:13:13

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer